Flexor SA, in application of current regulations on the protection of personal data Personal, informs that the personal data collected through the forms of the website www.flexor.es, are included in the automated specific files of users of the services of Flexor SA.
The collection and automated processing of personal data is intended to maintain the commercial relationship and the performance of information tasks, training, advice and other activities of Flexor SA. These data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary with the sole purpose of completing the purposes mentioned above.
Flexor SA adopts the necessary measures to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation thereof.
The user may at any time exercise the rights of access, opposition, rectification and cancellation recognized in the aforementioned Regulation (EU). The exercise of these rights can be done by the user through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: C / Watt, 3 08210 Barberà del Vallès , Barcelona (Spain) .
The user states that all data provided by him are true and correct, and agrees to keep them updated, communicating the changes to email@example.com
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
In Flexor SA, we will treat your personal data collected through the Website www.flexor.es , with the following purposes:
- In case of contracting the goods and services offered through www.flexor.es formaintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- Sending requested information through the forms provided atwww.flexor.es
- Sendind bulletins (newsletters), as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Flexor SA and the sector.
The data will not be communicated to any third party other than Flexor SA, except legal obligation.
We remind you that you can oppose to receiving commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields of these registries are of obligatory completion, being impossible to realize the expressed purposes if these data are not provided.
How long are the personal data collected retained?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and during the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services.
The treatment of your data is done with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
- The request for information and / or the hiring of the services ofFlexor SA, whoseTerms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contract.
In case you do not provide us with your information or you do it in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to meet your request, since it is impossible to provide you with the information requested or to carry out the contracting of the services.
Data collected by users of the services
In cases where the user includes files with personal data on the shared hosting servers, Flexor SA is not responsible for the breach by the user. user of the RGPD.
Intellectual property rights
Flexor SA owns all copyright, intellectual property, industrial, ” know how “and how many other rights are related to the contents of the website www.flexor.es and the services offered on it, as well as the necessary programs for its implementation and related information.
Reproduction, publication and/or use not strictly private from the contents, total or partial, of the website www.flexor.es, are not allowed without prior written consent.
Intellectual property of hosted content
It is prohibited the contrary use to the legislation on intellectual property of the services provided by Flexor SA and, in particular:
- The contrary use to Spanish laws or that infringes the rights of third parties.
- The publication or transmission of any content that, in the opinion ofFlexor SA, resultsviolent, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic or defamatory.
- Cracks, serial numbers of programs or any other content that violates rights ofintellectual property of third parties.
- The collection and/or use of personal data of other users without their express consent or in contraventionof Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016,concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of them.
- The use of the mail server of the domain and of the email addresses for the sending ofMassive unwanted mail.
The user has full responsibility for the content of his website, the information transmitted and stored, the hypertext links, claims of third parties and legal actions in reference to intellectual property, rights of third parties and protection of minors.
The user is responsible with respect to the laws and regulations in force and the rules that have to do with the operation of the online service, electronic commerce, copyright, maintenance of public order, as well as universal principles of Internet use.
The user will indemnify Flexor SA for the expenses generated by the imputation in any cause whose responsibility was attributable to the user, including fees and expenses of legal defense, even in the case of a non-final judicial decision.
In application of the LSSI. Flexor SA will not send advertising or promotional communications by email or other means of electronic communication that previously had not been requested or expressly authorized.
In the case of users with whom there is a previous contractual relationship, Flexor SA is authorized to send commercial communications referring to products or services that are similar to those that were initially the object of contracting with the client.
In any case, the user, after proof of identity, will may request not receiving commercial information through the Customer Service channels.